Minggu, 22 Mei 2011

IF IT WAS ME

(I am) always looking
while a day passes by
and another day passing by
(that person) her breath
her laughter

still makes me shake

tears fall again (I cry again)
not knowing my hurtful feelings
(that person) she's smilling
a stupid person like me
immature person to me
could she once
just look back

yes I know
what I ask for
is meaningless to her

if only it was me
the person that she loves
if only it was me
for so many countles days
I have prayed
like the green tress
like the silent starry(shiny) stars

looking at her
would she know?


                                                                                                          


(Super Junior Kyuhyun)

3 komentar:

  1. akhirnya ketemu juga blogmu..

    BalasHapus
  2. blog'e terlalu abot.. apalalagi nek dibuka lewat telk*mfl*sh sing kuotane wis ntek

    BalasHapus
  3. jungkir balik kalo ini komen bisa dikomen lagi........

    BalasHapus